Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sizzle Sizzle


Ooooooh baby you had me at Zssssssssssss. You are so sizzling hot spicy sweet I have to dedicate a post to you. I feel so fortunate that we've crossed each other's path in this lifetime. If tomorrow was the end I haven't lived my life in vain. I think I have no more regrets than William Hung when he auditioned for American Idol and didn't make it. In fact if William Hung had tasted you I'm pretty sure he'll probably raise his arms and start doing his little She Bangs sequence, while he expertly holds your springy body between his chopsticks . I've made it my personal mission to tell every person I know about you. I'm so full but I still want more of you. Thank goodness for the takeout box, we'll be reunited tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment